Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Andi and Ayla {One Year Smash Session, Dothan, AL Photographer}

So, after reschedule due to sickness, doctor appointments, out of town trips, and you name it, I was finally able to get these two bubbly one year old twins in!  Their mama had found me through Dothan Mom's Meet Up Group (great group for all you mama's in the Wiregrass that would LOVE to find other mama's and playdates for your kiddos)!!

I was so excited, I only shot one set of twins before and they were newborns, so I really didn't know what to expect!  Here they came in, being wheeled by their beautiful mama in their little wagon!  We got Andi out and started once I was completely set up!  Andi was so friendly, and she smiled, oh did she smile!!
This is just a preview of course!!

Then we would switch out and it was Ayla's turn!  She was smiley as well!  Both super happy babies!  Ayla did want to go go go, so we had to be on our toes, I think mama and I were sweating by the end of the session, not to discount that my air conditioner needs to be fixed with this hot summer ahead!


Both girls had the most stunning blue eyes, and energy oh my!  I think all of my babies that come to me have beautiful blue eyes, and a few with beautiful brown eyes!!  I love how they sparkle, and they just light up little one's personality!  These two were completely full of personality!!  I love how mama brought different outfits as well, that they weren't matched to the t!


Then it was time for smash cake!  I always wait to save that for the end of the show :)  I picked up two jumbo cupcakes from Publix, flavor Strawberry, and I did get a taste of that icing and YUMMO!!  Publix has made my past few smash cakes, and they are beautiful each time!!  These girls sure did love them some cake :)


I know mom will be excited to know that her gallery is ready to be listed!!  Who wouldn't?!?!

In the future I would love to photograph more multiples!  I guess that is one goal to work on!  Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment