Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Easter Minis

Easter Minis are a week and a half away!!!  Make sure to grab your spot before I completely fill up!!!  Times that are left are:  9:50, 10:10, 10:30, 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:30.  They are filling up every day!!

I am moving this to studio.  The only reason being, is that the weather has been so unpredictable, and I can't reschedule these like I did last year.  Last year I had to reschedule them TWICE!  This year, I am so booked, I just can't do it.  However, it will be super duper cute!  Here is some things that I have for it, for you to decide on what to wear!



This will be the backdrop color

















 This will be a cute banner!!














Then we will have a cute little sign, Easter eggs, carrots, and of course the live bunny and baby chicks!

Everything should be in NLT Saturday so I can snap a picture!!  

Remember payment is due when claiming a spot, I can send a PayPal invoice, or you can call in with your debit/credit card info, or swing by and drop off cash. I do not accept checks.

All proofs from this session will be up 1-2 weeks. You will have a week proof gallery, and the choice of your own package. You do not have to decide exactly what package you want, until you order. 

If you get 5 referrals to book, your Easter mini and package are free. For every referral before 5 people, you get a free 5x7 print.

For the first child it is $10.00, second child it is $5.00.  A $50 package is required to be purchased, payment is due when booking, and you can choose which package you want when you decide after seeing your proofs.



0 comments:

Post a Comment