Saturday, February 23, 2013

Wesson {Dothan, AL Newborn} and Workshop Info

I love seeing these beautiful families come in with their new bundle of joy!!  Sweet little Wesson was only 4 days new and a champ!!  He was oh so perfect at his newborn session and had such a sweet big sister!!

Stroll on through and browse his images, and at the bottom is information on my Believe Experience Workshop!










My beautiful hats were supplied by the following vendors:
https://www.facebook.com/BaileysCrochetMe?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFashionsandGifts?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kayte-Dids-Crafts/308419132524055?fref=ts

Also remember I just introduced Newborn Minis!!
The Believe Experience Workshop will be held in Dothan, AL in June 1st.  It will be an all day event.  Here is the schedule of events to take place:

8:30 arrive, you will receive handout flyers, and come prepared for questions.  We will start right then setting up for the newborn session.
9:15 Newborn will arrive.  He/She will be getting fed as we continue to set up and discuss lighting, equipment, and posing bags.
9:30 or sooner we will start shooting.
11:30 clean up from newborn.
12:00 break for lunch, lunch will be provided, it will more than likely be pizza, or subs!
12:45 set up for 3 month session
1:00 3 month is here, time to start shooting!
1:30 small bathroom/water break/clean up.
1:45 6 month session, time to start shooting!
2:15 break/clean up
2:30 9 month start shooting
3:00 break
3:15 1 year
4:00 break/clean up
4:20 discuss editing and answer any questions.
5-5:30 class will end!

As we shoot, I will go over proper posing, how to achieve certain images, lighting, and much more.  I shoot in RAW on a Nikon D7000, so if you have any camera questions, I am well known in Nikon range, but far from the tree with Canon, so I recommend bringing your manual!

I will be giving away a small posing/lighting book, it will not be anything like a real one, just some simple diagrams on how I achieved a certain image!  It will be great as a reference book!

Right now I only have room for 10 Photographers, and that is pushing it, so make sure to start now!  I just need a non-refundable $50 deposit, the rest is due the day before the class!

0 comments:

Post a Comment