Thursday, May 30, 2013

Peighton {Newborn} Charlotte King Photography/Bellies To Toddlers Bellies, Newborn, Babies, Toddlers and Children Photographer, Dothan, AL

Last Tuesday I got the privileged to meet precious Peighton!  Oh, I met her gorgeous mommy when she was pregnant for her maternity session!  That was a fun adventure riding up a road in the middle of no where spot locating (and fighting off rain)!

Peighton was a lovely 8 days old for her newborn session, and I honestly can say 4 days old and 8 days old right now are the sweet honey spots for those sleepy newbie shots!  She was absolutely perfect!  Slept the whole time, and we managed to wrap up her session in an hour and a half!  We did several set ups, filling in some personality from her family.  Dad is a country boy, Mom is a gorgeous red head, and I tied in my little taste {of course I HAD to use my Downton Abbey (baby bowler) hat from the incredible Pure Fabrications}!  I have to say, I have enjoyed being friends with my vendors on Facebook, they are such lovely ladies!  So some country boots, a John Deere Hat, and a sweet Strawberry outfit made for a very dapper little lady!  I was thinking she would have that red hair like her mommy and sissy, but in fact, Dad won on this one!

Here are some images from her session!  Enjoy all the goodness!!

She came in just a smiling and of course I caught that lovely smile!  I get asked a lot what I do to get them to smile, but in fact, a newborn just genuinly smiles when they sleep.  Some have different versions of smiling, but I sure know what to look for.  Sometimes a gentle rub near the lips works, but just be on guard and not miss them, because they come 1, 2, 3, then its gone until she gets that sweet dream again!

Are you expecting?  Make sure to book prior to delivery!  I offer a free baby registry!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment