Tuesday, May 14, 2013

YIKES! Where has the time gone!! {Dothan, AL Newborn, Baby, Toddler, and Child Photographer}

Whoa, I have been so knee deep in studio renov and sessions I haven't stopped and blogged!  Well, that can be a good thing though!

Ahh, so everything is coming along just fine on the studio front.  Painting is done, flooring is almost complete, now waiting on beautiful images to come in to flow on my wall to show my art!  I have been blessed beyond measure in the studio opening.  I am "open", but I am planning on my Grand Opening in June!  It will be super great!  I would love to mingle with those that I haven't met, AND, beyond all believe, I will be giving away to the first 25 people that come by the studio on the Grand Opening date a $50 CKP Credit!  Can be used towards session, prints, products, baby plans :)  Yes, how grand is that!  Then for the next 25, I will be giving away $25 CKP Credit!  So, it is surly something you don't want to miss!  I plan on serving a few snacks, and having fun door prizes!  I am going to be gifting away a huge Gift Basket loaded with goodies that every Mom would love to have!  Have I won you over just yet?!

So far, to date at least, I have done 58 sessions which is completely amazing!  Out of those 58, 9 are newborns!  I set a goal to shoot 30 newborns for the 2013 Year.  I do believe I can do that!  I had one born yesterday, then another that will be born today, and then I have 3 more on the books between now and July!  That will put me at the half way mark!  So, I would like to announce a little newborn sale!  Between now and  May 25th, I would like to put all newborn sessions HALF OFF!!  Yes, that is right, making it only $75!!  My newborn session includes a maternity session, your two hour newborn session, 25 birth announcements  and then 20% off of your order (at both viewing consultations).  If you order, or start payment plan the day you order with a down payment, you will receive an extra 10% off!

This is too good to miss!  I am so stinking excited to use my new skills I have been learning, and creating beautiful images that will last you a life time!

So, I would like to update you all on the pregnancy!  The baby is still cooking (thank goodness!).  He/She tried to trick my body into letting it out a little early last week.  We go tomorrow to find out if we are having a boy or a girl, and to be honest, I just can't pin point which one we will have.  I feel like I will have the "hidden twin".  We are excited.  The kids want a girl, well Aiden wants a girl, he wants to be the only boy, then my sweet 21 month Sophia said that if it was a girl she would be "jewous"  (jealous)!  Ha! She is so funny!  Aiden said we would name her Sissy, and I believe that's because he calls Sophia Sissy, and sometimes Sophie!   We still are in debate over names!  GRRR!  We have first names nailed down, Ella or Hudson.  Steven (my husband), wants Ella Mae, but am I biased or does that sound too close to Ellie Mae Clampet haha!  I want Ella Grace, I think it sounds a lot better.  Poor Hudson, we can't come up with  middle name that sounds decent.  I really wanted other boy names, like Cash, Hampton, Bayne, and my favorite Jax!  Steven said, no, no, no, and of course no to all :(  He said they sound like a bunch of last names, but I love them!  But we shall see at 10:15 tomorrow morning so yes, I will be more than likely just taking tomorrow off!


So, I plan to blog a few sessions here in the next week or two, some may be combined, and so forth!  But it will be all good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment