Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Remington {Newborn, Dothan, AL Photographer, Newborn Photographer, Baby Photographer, Wiregrass Area}

A few weeks back, I had announced I would have a contest.  It was not the normal contest, as I wanted something different, not a like, but based on someone's actual response.  Well this beautiful lady from the inside and out sent the most heartfelt story ever!  Such faith built, and overflowing with kindness, gratitude, and love!  I will not post her response as it may be private, but I will say, I was in tears while reading it, and felt an immediate connection, I knew she was my winner!

Her sweet little man made his way into my studio almost two weeks ago, and was a week old!  He was pure heaven!  I got to snuggle and just love on him while posing him!!  I tried to incorporate both parent's personality as I do with each session.  Mom was Boutique gal, and Dad was hunting/fishing man (very into since I didn't see he kept his Yeti hat on for family pictures LOL)!!  Oh we gotta love our Dad's :)

I got out the morning of Remington's newborn session and went "junkin" I found a nice minnow bucket and a cute wood basket!  Now go to lala land as you see some of his yummy images from his newborn session!

If you are interested in booking your newborn session make sure to do so while your pregnant!  I fill up so quickly, and beginning in November, I will be only taking X amount of sessions due to my daughter's arrival in September :)

1 comments:

  1. Such sweet words. Thank you so much Charlotte for picking me as the winner. You are a God send. My miracle baby sure has an excellent photographer to capture all of his precious photos. ♥

    ReplyDelete