Wednesday, August 7, 2013

New Product!!!

Today I spent time ordering some new product to come in and add!!  I think everyone will be blown away by this new little "black" book!  It is perfect, and the price will be amazing!  It is a 5x7 or a 7x5, up to 20 images, leather, and flush mounted!!  Yes how dreamy does that sound!!You can add extra images (minimum of 2 at a time), for .50 more each image.  The cost of one of these beauties will be for the low price of only $40!!  Yes, great price for so many images and a cute little keepsake!!  I ordered one for the studio to showcase my newborns from this year, and it is gorgeous!!  I can't wait to get it in, and sit it on the table next to my magazines :)

I will be adding more and more product, seeing what works, and what doesn't work.  Right now, what doesn't work is my CD's that I offer.  I have no answer to why, but they aren't working properly.  I am burning them just as I have for years, and all of a sudden they don't work in my clients computer.  They work fine in mine, so I'm not sure.  I will no longer offer the CD, you will receive a link with your images for you to download them for now on.  Also, most computers aren't coming with a disk drive anymore, so if you would like a custom USB drive, it will be an additional $20.  The turn around on me ordering the drive because I can't keep them in stock could be up to a week!  Just a little info!  The link where you can download your images though is beyond amazing!  You can even drag it onto your smartphone and have an instant forever app of your images!  LOVE!!  I'm trying to stay with the new age!

I am almost booked up for this month, and only a few slots left for September before I go on maternity leave.  I will be on maternity leave from September 15th-November 8th!  I expect everyone to be able to respect my time off with my new babe!  I will be in and out of course flooding everything with my little Ella!!

I just had to cancel my Grand Opening.  Currently, I still have butt loads of work to complete for it to be technically ready, and I have no time.  I am so busy being a full time mom, wife, and having a full time photography business as well.  On top of all that craziness, but sitter is returning to college, and I have to fill her spot with someone reliable, has their own transportation, and is a non smoker.  Still have to get the nursery in our room together for the new babe, my son starting school and soccer, daughter beginning gymnastics, whew, its just life!  So, I thought it would be best to post-pone it until I return from maternity leave and in time for Christmas goodies!!

I have been beyond blessed this month, and want to thank every single one of you!!  Thanks for walking in and bringing your sweet babes to see me, and for allowing me to be apart of your life!  Thank you for all the referrals, and the patience!  You are ALL the best!!  This Friday I will host a little customer appreciation day to give back to you!!  Thank you for all the support and growth and making my small little business move up in this world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment