Thursday, August 22, 2013

Christmas in August SALE!!!

Woo hoo!  OH what fun it is to ride in this lovely open heat...er rain!  Oh my goodness, has this not been the most rain we have ever had?!?!  I'm sure the farmers have enjoyed it, but my poor fig tree needs some sunshine, and so do my cloth diapers <3

I know, everyone ALWAYS does a Christmas in July sale, but this year I want be running a sale for my birthday since I'll be on maternity leave, so I'm gonna start it right now!!

After long and hard thought, this is what the sale will consist of:
Christmas Cards, Birth Announcements, and Birthday Invites: These will be 20% off
Canvas: BOGO Half off
Photobooks: 30% off
Session Fees: Since Christmas is on the 25th, you can get a one hour session for only $25 :)  HAS to be redeemed within a year time frame!!
Newborn:$50
Bumps to Babies (maternity, newborn, 3, 6, 9, and 1 year) $150 AND you will get a set of 8 wallets at each sitting!!
Adventuring Toddler Plan (18 months, 2 years, 3 years, and 4 years), $75.00 and you will get a set of 8 wallets at each sitting!!

If you want to buy any session and gift it between now and Christmas, pay an additional $10.00 to have a beautiful printed welcome packet gift wrapped!!

THIS sale will last between now and August 31st!

If you need a gallery relisted, you can relist yours for a three hour block only once for free!  z


To add to all of that excitement, from now until this Sunday, you can buy any print 16x20 and bigger and receive 40% off!  This is the time to stock up on all of those images you wanted to gift or hang on your wall!!  So go and have fun, and get some early Christmas shopping done!

0 comments:

Post a Comment