Saturday, May 17, 2014

Camden One Year {Dothan Alabama baby photographer/professional photographer/Wiregrass/Dothan}

This handsome young fella, I have been photographing him ever since he was still in his mommy's tummy, and about two weeks ago he graced my presence for his one year session!  My oh my how shocked I was that he had lost his baby face.  Now, he is still a baby, and still looks like a baby, but for a split second seemed so grown!


His family has always been a blast, and it has been a pleasure not only watching Camden grow but to watch Coen (his big brother) grow as well! 
Since Camden was a newborn we did a "progression" shot!  Watch how this sweet boy has grown!




This sweet boy has warmed my heart and soul!  I hope I get to continue to watch this sweet family grow in the future!  It has been a privilege! 

Here are a few more "sneak peeks" from his one year session!  Enjoy!



 And of course, my favorite when they crawl/walk away lol!



Now to wrap up his gallery and get it sent out to his mama!


0 comments:

Post a Comment