Monday, May 12, 2014

Charlotte King Photography is turning the BIG FOUR tomorrow!

It has been a sweet blissful and bittersweet four years of photographing baby bumps, newborns, babies, toddlers, children, families, and even a few weddings!  I shared important milestones in over 200 lives in the Wiregrass and have enjoyed every single moment with each and everyone of you!

As a working mom, I am thankful for each and everyone of you.  Supporting a local small business is such a great investment.  You are supporting the mom/dad who is buying their kids clothes, helping put a roof over their home, and ect.  You have all heard the reason to support local and not chain.

When I started four years ago it was for one of the most important men in my life, my Aiden.  Everything I do, I do for my children, it is my purpose.  I know the importance of having actual professional portraits of your loved ones.  Not all the "items" in the world could hold the value as my prints/canvas do.  I try to stress the importance in getting professional portraits done, at least once a year.  Memories are forever, those sunglasses, purse, or whatever you are spending money on, will all be invaluable, but you look at your images, and those are what are priceless, timeless, and always be around for many generations.

Fun fact: Did you know that an average print can last over 100 years.  A digital image can last up to 10 years on a disk as well.  Fun stuff!

So, I have been pondering...What to do.  I just ran a sale not too long ago, and really didn't give it much thought, extended it an extra week out, and well...I'm going to do one last run!  But it is different in a way!

So here is our big bash sale!
*Purchase a newborn session, and get the baby plan for $39.99!  Yes that is right $39.99!!!
*Purchase a full one hour session for only $39.99 (normal $75.00).
*Take 30% off a canvas 16x20 and bigger
*Take 10% off any prints.
*Get a free 4x6 when you book your session.
*Mini Milestone sessions for only $20!  This includes 20 minutes of time.  Prints and products separate.
*Relist gallery for 48 hours.

Great great deals!!  Just to ice off the cake and a reminder, remember to refer someone.  For each referral you send my way, you will get a $50 print credit, and the they will be a free 8x10!

I can't wait to meet more families, and bring beautiful bliss and tears, and start a new journey with you!  A new adventure awaits!

0 comments:

Post a Comment