Monday, May 19, 2014

Issac One Year {Dothan Alabama Baby Photographer/Smash Session/One Year/Wiregrass/Professional Photographer}

Issac's mom did such an awesome job getting together some things a few days in advance before his one year shoot!  I think everything turned out super cute!!  I have been photographing Issac for a few months now, and it is always fun to see what he is going to do next!  I will never forget his "car wash" wave at the Easter Minis!

He wasn't too big into the cake, which most babies really aren't!  Some love it, but some take some extra help :)  He did good though!  We did my little trick by hiding his snacks in the cake, and that always seems to help!  We spend the our life trying to tell our kids not to make a mess, so sometimes they get a little confused!

Enjoy sweet Issac I know I did!







0 comments:

Post a Comment