Wednesday, December 5, 2012

2013 Changes

Getting prepared for 2013 is quite scary!  Very overwhelming but I know I will survive, and it will be another awesome year for Charlotte King Photography!

So a few "new" changes to come, that will actually start affect immediately for some of the changes!  So, first order of change will be contracts.  Every session, you will sign a contract, more so of an understanding form.  Just simply stating that when images are posted after purchasing them to Facebook, it is for sharing use only. You will understand that you can't save or download them, and signing the form, you understand if I see them on Facebook, and it wasn't shared from my page, or you didn't buy a CD, you will be held accountable to pay me for use of my image without permission!  

Another form of a contract will be those that are associated with my Grow With Me Plan.  You will sign a contract stating you understand you have to spend a minimum of $75 print order at each sitting.  That will be the last of my contracts, along with Model releases and so forth!  I met with a lawyer, and it is simple, in this industry, you must protect yourself, and especially since I am a small business owner!

Another change will be my price list.  I will be adding an old favorite back.  My medium resolution CD.  It was my #1 top seller.  There will be a slight price increase with prints, but still affordable for Professional Photography.  My BEST change in my price list will be that for a $25 print order of the SAME pose, you will receive a downloadable WEB image.  It will have my logo in it, great for sharing, but may not print!  If you spend $50 + Same Pose in a print order, you will receive a high resolution file of that image!  I think this will be a great way of saying "Thank you".  I will have a few more changes, new products being listed, as well as removing those that don't sale.  

I will also be introducing my "Adventuring Toddlers Club".  It will be wonderful for those that want to continue after the GWMP!  

Discounts offered will remain for the following:
Military
AFS
Firefighter
Police

Now, not trying to get Political, but since Obama won, taxes are going to go up, so if sales taxes go up in Alabama, I will have to increase mine as well, and it IS the law lol!  I am a complete rule freak!  So those are my for now changes, still working on my workflow so I can get your edits out in a quicker manner, but when you have two amazing toddlers running around, sometimes it is just as easy to get distracted!!

So, I am going to announce two contest tomorrow, and I currently have two Facebook pages, and I'm trying to debate on wrather or not I need to delete one, or what not!  So, once I get kinks fixed, you'll know :)  Have a great night y'all

0 comments:

Post a Comment