Saturday, December 29, 2012

Office Will Reopen on January 3rd.

As the time is nearing for me to shut down, I would like to just let everyone know status updates!

Orders were placed today.  The lab shut down last week before I could place any orders, so expect your order to arrive by Tuesday if you are waiting.  I changed labs as well, so I received my test prints in this week, and were very pleased, and the shipping was miraculous!

All emails and calls have been returned.  If you haven't replied, or called me back, please note I will NOT be back until January 3rd, so you will not hear from me until them.

Remember new clients.  When booking your session, a deposit is designed to hold your spot.  That spot is valuable to me.  A half down is required, and NON-REFUNDABLE.  Also please note I need your information such has name, address, phone number, and email address, so I can get in touch, and in 2013, I plan on sending out things in the mail such as coupons and so forth.  Lots of goodies this year!

As soon as I reopen up, I will have Tristan's and Peyton's newborn sessions edited and posted to proof gallery by January 6th.  Then I will hopefully have Sara and Layla's following them!

For those that don't know, an hour change has occurred.  I will only be taking on sessions, Thursday and Friday, from 2:00-4:00 STUDIO.  Saturdays will only be worked twice a month, and those will be at my discretion  or you can pay my travel fee of .55 cent a mile.

  Happy New Years, and I hope we all have a great one!  I know I say all of the time that 2012 was a great year, and it was, but 2013, I feel will be even better!  This is sweet Layla ^ above.  She is the sweetest little girl (other than my own)!  She gave me a hug and played with my two little ones!  I love that we have some natural haze coming through in this image as well!  She's ready for the New Year are you?  See you in 2013 guys!  Be safe and happy travels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment