Friday, December 28, 2012

Charlotte King Re Vamped

I am actually enjoying the Blog, it is quite different, but I am getting the hang of it, and to me, it updates my Fans/Clients a lot better than just plain ole' Facebook!

So, I really am almost re vamped!  I am branding myself with a new logo, and of course my specialty "Bellies To Toddlers".
The gray is just there so you can see it :)  It will look super on images!!

Pricing for 2013 is "almost" done, hoping to get that squared away tomorrow morning before we leave to go out of town before our vacation is up!  So tomorrow from 8:00-11:00, I will be working calling clients, emailing clients, scheduling (last day to schedule 2012 prices), and ordering.  I will "maybe" get some editing time in, but don't count on it.  I will NOT be posting Facebook sneak peeks, it is strictly business tomorrow, because I know going two weeks without me while waiting is a bit long, and I do need to just have a "check in".  Next year my Christmas vacation will not be as long, but saying that, I will take more time off in between the whole year.

So, another sneak into our 2013 future?  I need a Nanny, or just a sitter for every now in then.  I am still a fully time mommy and wife.  We are currently on a waiting list at Church for a slot to open up.  Saturdays will come by the few, I will only have two Saturdays available.  I need an assistant (someone wanting to learn, I can't pay at this time, but maybe soon, who knows with two hands, we can get things on a roll!)  A contract will be signed for an assistant though.  Just simple little things :)

Another sneak, is that we will have more mini sessions, and editing time will be cut down to 1-2 week turnaround instead of a 2-3 turnaround.

Don't forget to grab your time slot tomorrow for your Easter Mini session, I already have several emails pouring in about grabbing a time slot, so don't miss out!

They are going to be SO much fun!!

So, I have had several request as well for V-Day minis.  They would be super cute, as last year was!  I would do my kissing booth set up, thinking vintage one this year, and supply cupcakes and goody bags for the kiddos again.  If I have more than 4 people with interest, then I will do them!  Last year I spent so much money on the goodies, and had people not show up, but that was before I did a deposit as well!

Another fun thing, will be Lemonade Mini Sessions (Summer), and in July we will start booking for Santa Mini Sessions!  Yup thats right!  This gal is hiring a REAL Santa to come in.  We will be baking and having breakfast with Santa, and the kids would love it so much!!

So, questions, input, would love to know, what you would like to see 2013!!  I predict, a super fun, and a wonderful new year!


1 comments:

  1. You know I'm def interested in the assistant spot. As I informed you I won't have my dslr til April.

    ReplyDelete