Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 1 Studio Renovation

So today we started renovation!  We have a long ways to go, just hope we can have it painted and ready to go by this Saturday.  We may not have the flooring, but it will be cleaned, and beautifully painted, so I can deal with that by then :)

Friday out of the blue my husband said, "Lets go looking at some offices.  I would love for you to have your own space, and your doing so good, I have faith that it is time."  So, we made an appointment to go today, but we found one this Saturday just by riding around, and then signed the lease and got the keys yesterday after Church!  Went to Lowes last night after night services at our local Church, and bought the paint!

We were very brave and took the kids with us, I helped paint a small wall (I'm not a great painter), and try to keep the kids out the paint, but well behold, that didn't last long.  I ended up having to leave to give Sophia a bath where she decided to pour paint in her HAIR!!  Uhh, I still can't get it out!  Here some before and where we are now images!  Sure lots left, but all in good time!












 Oreo Break!!








This is before we started and our stopping point :)  The settings on my camera are both the same.  SS 125 FS 5.6 ISO 6400 on my Nikon D700 with my 18-105mm lens.  See what a big difference a neutral color makes!  It brightened the room up instantly!!

And of course little man painting his wall, then the after on another wall of his artistic work!


I will update everyday because I am too excited not to!

I have a great deal going on this week until Friday for session fees!  If you are wanting to book, this would be the BEST time to book!

0 comments:

Post a Comment