Saturday, November 16, 2013

Black Friday Deals {Dothan Alabama Newborn Photographer Dothan Alabama Baby Photographer Mongomery Wetumka Prattville Baby Photographer }

The time is approaching where Black Friday steals are awaiting!  This year I'm doing things differently.  I am running my BF deals until Cyber Monday!

I'm not able to offer my killer 50% off everything this year because of my husbands job loss.  Beginning now, I am 100% responsible for our mortgage, and so this business is my livelihood, and I just can't run it this year!  I am so sorry, I know many of you look forward to this time of year!  But I am already the cheapest PRO photographer in the Wiregrass!

If booking a session, they aren't listed, but take $20 on regular sessions off, and $30 off of newborn session fees.  I am BOOKED on every weekend until 2014.  I will release my 2014 schedule this coming week, but are gearing up in a bit to leave and find us a new home for our new job!

I'm going to be switching a few things up with my purchase minimum is now a print minimum.  Reason being, I work super hard to create beautiful images, and while some may print from my recommended labs, some don't, and I hate seeing my work butchered by local printers ie: Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and ect.  There is a huge difference in the printers they use, and I do have work in my studio for comparison if you ever want to see it!  On top of that, I feel digitals just sit around and collect dust.  I am so embarrassed to admit this, but I haven't even printed off any of Ella Kate's newborn portraits that Dewdrops Photography by Amy McDaniel did in Auburn, but will do it when I get back, so that's another reason!

Elf On The Shelf Minis!  Few slots left!!  Book today, no extra slots will arise!

GIVE ABOUT TWO WEEKS FOR ALL ITEMS TO SHIP TO YOU OR TO ME.  THIS TIME IS BUSY FOR BOTH MYSELF AND MY PRINTING LABS I USE!!  CAN'T GUARANTEE ANY ITEMS ORDERED PAST DECEMBER 15TH TO ARRIVE IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment