Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Charlotte King Photography is completely turning into Bellies To Toddlers and is moving to Prattville, Alabama!!

It has been a long time coming, and praying, but things have came to simply this.  My husband is an employee of AFS, and a few weeks ago they announced they were going to lay off 250-300 employees.  We, being low in seniority will be making the cut list, however we are waiting until Friday.  Friday they are suppose to give out pink slips, but we are 90% sure.

So, he found an amazing job, taking a big pay cut, but something that offers us a reliable job (no lay off threats in other words lol), and a day job.  Currently he works on third shift, and it is killing me!

So our job will take us to Prattville!  I will be marketing weekday openings to the Wetumpka, Prattville, Montgomery and Millbrooke area!  So if you are from there, can you help a girl out?!?!  I would truly appreciate it!  Kind of exciting and scary all at the same time!!

So I know what your thinking.  What about me, I've paid and pre booked!  Well, I will be working down here in Dothan beginning in January every other weekend.  Every other weekend, we will be driving down here for me to work on Saturdays, and so my kiddos can visit with grandparents!  Which, will work out best for some of my clients since everyone wants Saturdays!!  I will be laying out my whole calendar for next year and will have it laid out!

My website I was going to work on a while back, I never had a chance, but I do now so I'm going to hit it hard next couple of weeks.

We are so excited, and nervous, but we have prayed and believe God is sending us to where we are meant to be!

If you have any questions or concerns please message me!  I am so excited to be able to relocate and have a job, while still being able to capture memories for all my sweet clients!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment