Monday, November 18, 2013

Introducing "Birthday Club" {Prattville, AL Baby/Child Photographer }

Awesome things are happening at CKP this week!!  New website getting ready to launch, baby plan sale going on, and the introduction of my new and exciting Birthday Club!!

I have reoccurring clients all the time (THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart), and I have been asked about plans beyond my Believe.  So yes, now I am introducing Birthday Club!!

What does Birthday Club entitle?  Simply this:
1 Year Session
2 Year Session
3 Year Session
4 Year Session
5 Year Session
6 Year Session
7 Year Session
8 Year session.

That's a total of 8 sessions for FREE if you purchase a baby plan which is half off!  Yes I know I am totally crazy!!  That is $400 worth of sessions right there!!  Each year before you're child's birthday, you will receive an appointment reminder in the mail, with a coupon book!  Coupons could be for product, mini sessions through out the year and much much more!!  Tons of savings right?

This is going to be great!!  I am so excited to do this, and to continue to be a part of ever child's life!  It is truly amazing to watch your kiddos grow within my eyes!  I have been super blessed by the best!

Also, new referral rewards!!  Starting as of today, for every client you refer to me, you BOTH will receive an 8x10 canvas, or a $50 print credit!  If it was me, I'd take the canvas!  Refer up to 5 clients, and receive a free session PLUS 10 high res files!!  

So exciting about these new programs and can't wait for them to take off!  After this week, the Birthday Club will be for sale for $300!  So, jump in on all of these savings!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment