Monday, June 23, 2014

Ella Kate Newborn {Dothan Alabama Newborn Photographer}

 Well....I guess better late than never!  I of course after I took these images picked a few for our walls immediately, I guess I'm the type that can choose over 5 images instead of a million.  I still culled through this even editing out one of each pose!  I created a little "Accordion Mini" book with these images before Babypalooza, so I'm just going to put these, along with my other favs from her milestone into our big custom album book I'm going to do at the end of the year!

I can't believe this sweet fun loving mini me turned 9 months today!  I was going to take her down to the studio for a quick 9 month shot, but the toddlers wore me out with taking images for their birthday invites!  

My sweet little 6 pound 14 ounce baby is now 18 pounds even!  She is so full of love, she requires just a little more love than the average baby, and sometime while that may be aggravating, I'm missing her like crazy right now while she sleeps and I look forward to our midnight nursing cuddles.  

Enjoy some of my favorites from her newborn session that I took!  





























1 comments:

  1. Exceptional moments captured by a Baby Photographer in Charlotte. Highly skilled and a joy to work with. Our memories beautifully preserved.

    ReplyDelete