Monday, June 2, 2014

Tyler Newborn {Newborn Photographer/Baby Photographer/Dothan Alabama}

As a Professional Photographer, I pride myself in always going above and beyond of what is expected.  I recall watching Creative Live a few months back, when Anna Brandt was on, what she said that day changed my career forever.  Before, when a client would say their baby was three weeks old or more, I would say no, we passed the newborn window, to bring them in for a three month session when the baby is three months.  That day watching Anna, she said "If someone calls me with a baby that is four or five weeks old, I say yes, bring them in and we will make it happen.  I make sure to let them know that some poses are not going to happen, but never turn someone down, it makes the parents feel like their baby isn't a "newborn" anymore."  

So, since then, I have waited for inquiries stating "My baby is three, four, or five weeks old", but never did I imagine to get an email on a seven week old.  Mom had inquired, her sweet boy was six weeks old at the time, he came six weeks early, my soonest date opening, would put him at seven weeks old.

No lie, this baby was the absolute best!  He curled up just right, and was awesome for us!  His mom and dad were so patient (while Dad took him a good nap ;) ), and we just molded him in our hands like butter!

Another issue arose.  My strobes were in fact not working.  Now, if you hire me, or don't hire me, it is always nice to know that your photographer is very well rounded with lighting.  At that point, I knew exactly what to do.  I pushed the power switch all the way up on my Alien Bees, got my reflector, changed my settings with a high ISO, lower shutter speed, and kept my aperture where I like it!  I shot with the light being constant, just like I did when I first started four years ago.  It was actually nice, and I may do this for a few sessions to see which lighting I prefer! 

Enjoy his adorableness!  And no editing was done to his oh so perfect skin!  I'm saying for real, this little boy was gorgeous!!  







And at the end for parent shots he was ready to partay!  See those big beautiful eyes?!

I hope you enjoyed!  Hoping to finish up his images tonight for his gallery!  Don't forget we will be at Babypalooza this Saturday with offers you couldn't refuse!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment