Monday, June 30, 2014

Hudson Newborn Session {Dothan Alabama Newborn Photographer}

Gorgeous Hudson came in about two weeks ago and stole me with his beautiful ways!!  Oh he was a dream baby for sure with the most gorgeous lashes, beautiful hair/skin, and just perfect!!  Totally made my ovaries hurt for a boy (which BTW we are DONE baking kids), but I get to get my loving through babies like him!  We did some absolute great set ups, he had the best support team, and I was just so glad to be apart of this journey and to watch him grow over the next year!  It was super hard to narrow down my favs from his session, so enjoy all this gorgeousness!























And GO TROJANS!!

This was my biggest blog share besides my own children because...I told y'all he was seriously beautiful boy!  And I didn't share one from each set up, so this is just a glance of a session with Robyn and I!  Mad props to the composite image, Robyn shot that while I supported Hudson (the Mickey Ears image).  I hope you enjoyed him, I know I got some good baby snuggles and look forward to his 3 month!

1 comments:

  1. Love! That is pure sweetness right there.....runs in the family:)
    Tammy Carlson

    ReplyDelete