Sunday, June 15, 2014

Moran Family {Dothan Alabama Family Photographer}

One of my most favorite set of twins came to the studio a few weeks ago, these precious girls need room to run, so we decided to do a second shoot for better images and to do some family images!  BEST DECISION EVER!!  Ahh, it was so great photographing this gorgeous family, they have the sweetest mama ever, and I just love these little girls!  It was great capturing them in their sweet little innocent nature.  We did, well "tried" for a few posey poses, and I think the shots of them playing, and just exploring is the best!!

I still can't get over how they went from this:


To this:


I am so happy they are in the Toddler Grow Plan and I get to see their sweet faces every year!!  Enjoy this beautiful family as I did!



Parents, get pictures together!!  And be in pictures with your children! 

I love the bond between twins.  It is like none other!



Always time for "Ring Around The Rosie".  


And of course, had to take a slide break.  I love being able to work on our gorgeous land, where kids can play and be happy!  Making memories! 








Mama your gorgeous gallery is uploading and on it's way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment