Monday, April 8, 2013

Charlotte King Photography Behind the Scenes Dothan, AL baby photographer

So, I never got a chance to share some behind the scenes that were taken of me by Kyler Jordan Photography back in December at my Newborn Models newborn session!  I don't get many shots of me in action, but I cherish these, and I really want to make a promo video this year, but it will come at a time when I am really ready!!







As you can see, I'm pretty "hands on"!  Sweet Peyton wouldn't sleep a drop, but her images came out very beautiful!  This is the result from her session!  Just a few at least :)




She is just as precious as can be!!

If you are interested in some one on one mentoring, it is available, by appointment.  One on one mentoring, is only available on certain days, it could be for just a few hours, or an all day event, so pricing will determine on that.  It will cover all the must know info, and be great for you to get some hands on learning with a Professional Photographer!

I also have a Newborn workshop planned for May 25th, I will need a newborn that will be between 4-10 days old!

It will be an all day event, so come prepared!  Starting at 9:00 we will start setting up, ask questions the whole time you are here!!  At 9:45 we will take a break so you will be ready to start up at 10:00.  Baby will arrive while you are on break, and if he/she hasn't been fed (which I recommend), then we will let baby eat.  We will start off with parent shots, then move to two bean bag set ups, and at least two floor set ups.  This can all be subject to change, because every baby is different!  There is plenty of time to stop for baby to take feeding breaks and so forth.

During shooting, I will teach you ways to correctly pose, how to get shots from using different angles, and we will do a composite shot SAFELY!  You will learn that Newborn safety is #1, and should be at all times!

We will wrap up shooting at 12:00, and food will be catered to us from Firehouse subs.  Your Workshop fee will cover lunch.

We will come back in after lunch do a clean up, and then come to the computer.  If you have a laptop that you can work on, feel free to bring it, I will allow each person to place their memory card in my computer, choose an image of their liking, and we will go over editing on that image!  Each student WILL get some shooting time in, which could be shooting while I shoot, but please keep in mind, I shoot strobes, and they trigger, so we will take turns, one at a time using my triggers, so we don't keep flashing and it burns up and makes baby mad!

We will have a "ask a way" session after that, and we will go over any lighting techniques, pricing structure and so forth!  Price of this class is $150, and I will only take 6 students.  Class will last no longer than 3:00, and may get out sooner.  The first 2 that enrolls and pays in full will receive $50 off.  There is a NON-REFUNDABLE $50 deposit to hold your slot!

Here are a few recent shots as well to add to my newborn portfolio and I look forward to this workshop and meeting all new photographers!  Please email ckingphotography2011@gmail.com for any questions to to get me your deposit!  Must have a minimum of 3 students!





0 comments:

Post a Comment