Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Gift Registry

I am so excited about Gift Registry!  I have clients mention it all of the time, especially if you want a beautiful large canvas, I understand those get expensive, but it would be great to have a registry and have a "cash photography fund" for those big purchases!!

So, it will be super simple!  You will have your own "tab" on my blog.  I'm going to put one up for an example using Kristen's maternity images!


That is just an overall example.  I will type in anything that you want me to, and it will be set up like that!

So, it doesn't stop there.  Each client will receive a 10 minute "mini" studio session to get an image to place on your registry.  You may even register your newborn session, but in order to hold the date, you need a small deposit, and we can just put up the remainder that needs to be paid!  

It will be similar to birthdays, but my main one year old's right now that come in we will use your 9 month image for your registry!  

So, questions, comments, concerns, hit me with them!  I'm so excited about this, and I hope you are too!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment