Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hanging Out With The Kiddos

I was so excited to take some time off, but the time wasn't going to be spent really "off".  There are so many things one can't do on their own when running a business.  The shooting and editing take up most of my time, and then you have to keep files, receipts, file taxes, pay bills, clean, cook, be a great wife, and a great mother.  It is all time consuming really!  So this time "off" is being by getting caught up in editing, updating my website, and keeping my blog up!  This afternoon, I decide to leave the computer, leave my files scattered, and take my kiddos out!!  You always see them dressed up on my photography page being my little models, but here they are, just real kids having fun with their mommy while I chase them around with my camera!



















We slid, dug in dirt (she ate it), played catch, and just watched the clouds move in the sky while the wind blew our hair!  I'd say it was a great afternoon well spent!

I look forward to our beach camping trip this weekend, and will most def blog about it!  Have a great weekend y'all!  Cherish the tiny moments, they go by oh so fast!

0 comments:

Post a Comment