Thursday, February 21, 2013

Charlotte King Photography is turning 3!!! {Dothan, AL Maternity, Newborns, Babies Photographer}

Get ready and hold onto your seats  because we are celebrating a beautiful 3 years of business!!!  It has been an amazing bumpy road, and I'm so glad where I am today!  I am very thankful for those that trusted me, and gave me a chance.  For those that loved me so much, they sent referrals.  You are my everything, and for that, get ready to celebrate some amazing deals!!!



Each week I will host a different discount as well!  This week is almost up, but it is a great deal none the less!
 Also, all expectant mothers that are due before July, please start sending in a bump shot to ckingphotography2011@gmail.com to enter the Pamper Me Pretty Maternity Contest!
Please send images NLT Sunday at midnight, they will be uploaded and voting will start on Monday, lasting until March 8th!  Winner will be announced March 11th!  Now, if I don't have more than 5 contestants by the entry due date, I will not have this contest, so make sure to share and spread the word!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment