Thursday, February 14, 2013

Tate (3 months) and Lakin (1 Year) Sneak Peeks

Lagging on the blog sneak peaks, but I am catching back up!!

So, for starters sweet Tate!  A handsome little fellow and I got several sweet smiles from him!

Tate's mother brought the crochet football set to his newborn, and I plan on photographing him in it/with it at each sitting and continue combing these :)  I love when clients bring personal things to their session!  It just ties in their personality oh so well!  And of course sweet boy is cheering "War Eagle"!  




Then we have sweet pretty pretty Lakin!  She at first did not want anything to do with getting her pictures taken!  I usually do the cake last, but in her case, it is just want she wanted lol!!  She wanted to walk soo bad, and would not stay still!  I love it when they start walking, they just can't remain still and have to be on the go go go!!  It's amazing to watch them see their world!

 I LOVE Storyboards!  Especially if you don't have much wall space, it is a great way to show off your favorite images but still keep wall space available!!




I'm going to get back into the swing of things beginning tomorrow!  I have two sessions to edit, Tristian and Grayson, and Kristin maternity!  I have a sweet 4 day old newborn coming in tomorrow afternoon, then a two week newborn coming Tuesday morning!  Glad I get to play with some newbies <3  Goodnight y'all!  Hope you enjoyed these sneak peeks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment