Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My February Schedule

I thought it would be great to put up a calendar each month of what is available!  That way it is really easy to decide when to book!  I will say, I do book up fast!

I only have 3 openings this month left!  Then I put up the beginning of March!  I however need to do some adjusting because I know I have newborns booked that I haven't put in my system yet, but I think this is 100% correct!

I also want to do a huge prop destash!  With the new baby on the way, I will not be doing as much, and I have a huge prop collection that I have not been able to let go, until now.  I find that I need to save up as much as I can to help pay bills while my husband and I will both be out of work for a few weeks.  I have back drops and so much more, and would prefer to sell these locally so they can pick up!  However, I do have a tight schedule, so I would paypal you and then you can pick up, I will have everything packaged up in case I am not here, you can just grab off my front porch :)

I have caught up to editing once again!  Yay!  Now I have to shut down the computer tonight because it is lagging behind where I have been using it as a work horse the past few days!  Left to edit are:
David
Tate
Tristian
Lankin
These will take no time!  I expect to have David up tomorrow, and with it being Church I will not be able to get to Tate's until Thursday!  

I will also be placing a print order tomorrow morning, so need prints, make sure to place order through your gallery tonight!  

Easter Minis are booking FAST!!  Don't forget to book yours!!  Here is the info below!

The only changes are that it will ONLY be conducted on the 16th!  


0 comments:

Post a Comment