Monday, February 4, 2013

Make Way # 3

So, as many of my followers on Facebook have scene, we are expecting our 3rd child!!  Aiden and Sophia are excited!!

So, with baby # 3 on the way, Charlotte King Photography is going to have to make room!  So, lots of things going on in the King household!  We are starting to list our house and start to build with a local builder for more room!  We will literally be building not even 5 minutes from where we are located at now!!  When I know more on when we will be moving from home to home, I will need to take that week off!

Also, the baby's due date is September 30th, so I will take the first 4 weeks strictly off.  So, this is a tough spot for my baby plan kids, but we will work around you.  I had so many mini sessions planned around that time of the year, but I will no longer be doing them.  I will however continue to do the Christmas one.  I just don't know how baby #3 will be like.  Both of mine were great.  Slept through the night at 3 weeks, and Sophia did nothing but sleep and was so quite!  I will be exclusively nursing as well, so I will only do Studio sessions, and no traveling.

Right now, I need an assistant more so now than ever!!  However, I can't pay :(  I do not charge nor make enough as of now to pay an assistant, and I have to put back money for my time off.  So, I will limit my monthly sessions, right now, as of January, I did 18 sessions, I will have to drastically cut back down to under 6 starting in July, so it will come on a first serve, first come basis.  So, if you are expecting, now is the time to book!

The hotter it gets, the less on location sessions I will be able to take on, but that is the great thing about photographing babies, they don't need to be in such hot weather anyways!

Now, I was horribly sick with my other two, so I am praying for a great pregnancy this last time around!  No morning sickness please!!  I also went full term with both of mine, and I worked up until a week before my daughter was born, then I took off the next 6 weeks, so I hope to do the same with this baby!

So, bare with me on adjustments that are about to happen once again.  I know at this point you are sick of the "New Changes", but when a baby is in the picture, you have to make adjustments, and right now, I want to make more room for my family!

If you are waiting on your proofs, give me till Wednesday.  Normally there is a 1-2 week turn around anyways, but I was getting them out quite fast, and then we took the weekend off to celebrate and embrace our beautiful news!  This is the order for your wait:
Hayden
Collin
David
Kenleigh
Tate
Tristian
Lakin

I will get caught up tomorrow!  Tonight I am too tired!!  I rather be sleepy than morning sickness this time anyways hehe <3  

Also, the in home ordering, is getting tossed out the window!  Whew, as much as I would LOVE to do it, I just do not have time with being pregnant again, so, it will have more restrictions on it though, but I will save that for another day!  

Okay, so very excited about new baby, we go back for an ultrasound in two weeks, and I'll post that of course :)  Thank you ALL so very much for showing the support you have!  It means the world to me!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment