Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Picking Up Speed

For the past few months I was struggling with having to do it all.  I was slacking on my editing time, getting orders shipped and so forth!  So far, the new business goals I've set are working out wonderfully!  My editing is going so quick!  Just from the V-Day sessions I've done so far, I've edited and uploaded to proof gallery 4 of them today!  That now is a record for me!  The new methods are really working!  I still have 9 more kids to go, but that will all happen soon!

Don't forget, I no longer ship, you have to pick up from my home office!!

You have 2 days left to purchase a discounted Newborn session as well!
Share this blog with someone that you know that is expecting!!  After Feb. 1st, the normal creative fee of $100, will increase to $150!!  So for $50, you can't beat this!

All mini sessions will continue to receive sneak peeks from here on out.  All regular sessions done beginning Feb. 1st, will have to do in home ordering, or choose to pay for proof gallery, and you will no longer see any sneak peeks on Facebook or my blog!  I want to see your emotion when you see your images for the first time!!  We will try this method out and see how it works, but I believe it will be a great experience for both of us!

Now, you know how much I love each and everyone one of you, but I don't accept friend request from clients!  My personal page is well personal, and I want to keep it that way!  However, look up Bellies To Toddlers, and you can add me there!  That is a page I created just for my clients and I to interact that way!

Another thing, and I don't mean to be calling anyone out, but I do not meet, nor text.  The way I look at it, even if I work out of my home, I am still a business, and a legit business doesn't run around and meet others. However, since I do not ship, and you want me to hand deliver, I will travel and hand deliver your order for .55 cent a mile!  That is the fee by law!  I do love y'all, but please help me make a successful business!!

I want to wait till I have all V-Day sessions edited so I can blog about them at one time!  I will have that up on the blog this week!!

If you have any request, or any comments, please leave them for me to read so I can continue to grow and better my customer service!

Oh, and FLASH SALE on all 8x10's and 11x14's, they are HALF off until tomorrow night!!  So, 8x10's are on sale for $12.50 (plus sales tax), and 11x14's are on sale for $22.50 (plus sales tax)!!  Rack up and save!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment