Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 LIVE Easter Bunny and Chicks Special Pricing

Hi y'all!  I am starting to book my Easter minis and these will go like hot cakes the closer it gets to spring!

These are so much fun and super cute!  I do these every year!

This year, these will be done at a NEW location, that I will reveal once it is locked into place, and only reveal the address to those that have booked one of these!

Your child will be able to hold the bunny and chicks, and feed them as well!  Please note, bunnies do poop, but it is little hard pellets!

I always get a hand held bunny for safety issues.  Last year's Max was the best bunny ever!  Had the very adorable floppy ears!

You have to purchase a $50 package when booking.  All of my special pricing packages are all $50 as well!  You can choose between prints, or a CD.  You will get 10 fully edited images to choose from in your gallery, and galleries will only be up for a week!


NOTE: No discounts will be given on packages since they are tremendously discounted already, and sales tax is not included.  You will have the option of shipping or pick up.

If you are interested in booking, please email or call with your debit/credit card info :Cardholders name, card number, expiration date, and CVV code.  I need billing zip code as well, or message me your email address to be invoiced.  All invoices not paid in 24 hours will be cancelled and spot will be lost.

You may order from my regular price list for extra products as well, with a 25% off discount on regular price list.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment