Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sweetheart Mini Sessions | Dothan, AL Baby Photographer

So, today I announced my V-Day Mini Sessions, these are super cute, fun, and affordable!!

As I was planning my 2013 year out, I want to offer many super cute and fun mini sessions!  I have 14 models that will be doing the modeling for the ads, and I've very pleased to work with them.  This session however is right around the corner, so I pulled my kids in last night and got them in front of my camera!


My little girl usually loves being in front of the camera,  but I think my little boy was loving it last night!

This will be one of the set ups for the session!  Cute, sweet, and simple!  I will have headbands, hairbows, rompers, tutu's, ties, and bow ties for dress up with your kids, or they can come dressed in their own clothes!

I will have my kissing booth set up as well!  Here is what it looked like last year:
It will be decorated a different way this year, but still super cute!

So, price?
Just for $25 you can get a 10 minute mini session with one downloadable image with print rights emailed straight to you!!  This is PER child.  If you pay in full you will receive a 15% off discount on the session price, and extra print/image ordered.

Can't download but want a CD instead?  It is $10 extra to put your image on a CD and have it shipped.  A discount will be given if you choose to pick up.

Once your images are taken, you will be put on my "To Edit List".  Once I edit, and upload your proof gallery you will be notified via email.  You have one week from being emailed to get your one image and order in.

All monies paid up front are NON-REFUNDABLE.  So please be on time.  If you are even a few minutes late, you are cutting into your on time.  So I advice for everyone to arrive 10 minutes early.

Future mini sessions that I will provide are:
Family minis
Easter Minis
Tent minis
Lemonade Stand Minis
Back to School Minis
Football Minis
Halloween Minis
Fall minis
Christmas minis

If you would like to be on an email list of information for each one, please comment on this blog post with your email address!


0 comments:

Post a Comment