Friday, January 25, 2013

Brycen {3 month GWMP Baby} | Dothan, AL baby photographer

I love watching my babies grow!!  Oh I got his sugar like something good :)  Totally the happiest 3 month old ever!

Usually babies go through stages.  Most at newborn will sleep, then at 3 month be fussy, 6 month be super happy, 9 month crawling and want hold still, then 1 year either walking, or enjoying their yummy cake!  I don't know how his 6 month old will go, but I do believe he will be entering that crawler stage super fast!

Many might remember Brycen, he was was my Lorax baby!
I will bring the Lorax back to his 6 month session, which will be one to keep an eye out for :)

Look how he has grown, in just three months!







How stinking adorable is he :)  So, without further notice, Mom and Dad, your handsome little man's gallery is up :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment