Monday, January 28, 2013

Ava {6 month GWMP Baby} |Dothan, AL Baby Photographer

I have been photographing precious Ava since she was a newborn!
 The above picture was taken with natural light!  Before I upgraded to my Alien Bees from Paul C. Buff!


Ava is in my old baby plan, the Grow With Me Plan.  So, she comes every 3 months for her pictures, so we can watch each milestone!  This image was from her 3 month session!
Now, bare with me on logo hopping.  I went through many last year, till I created my own that is my new brand!!

Ava is a chunk of love!  She loved licking that face with her tongue and trying to sit up, she can for a little bit then was a little wobbly.  We had to pad the floor quite a bit for her safety!  I can't imagine how she will be at 9 months!




Now how cute is that 6 month old baby :)  She is the cutest!  I am so blessed to have the opportunity to photograph so many beautiful babies!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment