Thursday, January 17, 2013

Sara and Layla {Mom and Daughter} | Dothan, AL Family Photographer

So, a few months back, I got the privileged to shoot Sara and her daughter Layla!  Well, after getting lost, several times, finally ending up at the right spot, the sun was starting to set!  So we used what light we had, and I offered to re-do the shoot, and combine the images!  The dirt road and filed was so different and fun!  I love when my clients request a spot that is different!  It just adds to their personality!

I've never in my life been so inspired by a mother as I am with Sara!  I will not get into details, but all you need to know, is that is is a wonderful mother and daughter of Christ!  She shares such a beautiful relationship with her daughter, and it is amazing the bond, you can feel it when you are near!

Sweet Layla!  She is a DOLL!!  I have to say, she is the sweetest little girl!  Giving me hugs, and sugar, and constantly loving on her mama!  They are just perfect for each other!  She talks so well for such a young age, and is super smart!  Sara, you and Layla are truly blessed!  The kindness you have shown me will never be forgotten, but I can pass it along!







In the process of two months, I've went through 3 different logos, but my circle logo is the one that is my new branding, so don't let that throw you off!

Thanks again Sara for letting me into your lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment