Friday, January 11, 2013

Newborn Portfolio Building Discounts |Dothan, AL Newborn Photographer

As of today until 1/31/2013, I will be offering a discount on all newborn sessions.  These are for PRE-BOOKING.  I am currently filled with the exceptions of V-Day minis this month, and here is the details for V-Day minis:
These will be super fun and adorable!  Lots of dress up clothes to play in!

So, back to the discounted sessions!  Here is the flyer for it:
This is a great opportunity to book a custom one of a kind newborn session with me at a discounted rate.  I would like to throw some input out there.

What sets me apart from some Photographers in the Wiregrass?  I am a licensed photographer.  Not only that, I never use the same props in the same way twice.  I may use the props over a time or two, but it will be on a different set up.  I believe that each session should be made "your own", and not redone with another baby using the same props.  I am very patient, and just love snuggling with your little ones!










Those are just a few of my newborn images, I wish I could share all of the cuteness, but this would be pages, and pages long!

Let me know if you have any questions about booking.  When booking, you have two options to pay your deposit, either PayPal, or with your debit/credit card.  A deposit of half down is mandatory, and if you pay in full, you will get a 10% off discount on your order.

0 comments:

Post a Comment