Friday, January 4, 2013

Back In Office

Whew, after being sick like crazy, a two week break, and some time to re think, I am officially back in the office today!  Wow, this has been one heck of a week, and I am knee deep buried in work!  So, things may be a week behind, so give me time to get myself and work together LOL!

I still have several things that are not done yet for 2013, and I plan on getting them together in the next week.  One of them is (and sadly) my business plan.  For those that do not know yet, so far, I will be not working as many Saturdays any more, and a travel fee is now included in the price list.  I am aiming at being a Studio photographer now, not a natural light photographer, and will use the locations (which are my secret, unless your a client) that are close to me.  These locations have not been secured by another photographer, so they are unique, and all mine hahahah!  A little laughter :)

So, here is what I have left and need to complete:
Find a GREAT lab, 2013 year plan, spread sheets, contracts, blog upkeep (which I have been doing very well), clean up hard drive (for those that are on the X sheet, you still have time), get studio set up, and on top of all that, I have sessions to still edit, so give me about a week to be caught completely up!

So, I have not yet cleaned up my hard drive.  Your images will be DELETED every six months, to make room for new sessions.  Here are some that are still available, and will be removed in a week from today:

Brittney {Maternity}
Duke {Family}
Carmen {5 Year}
Hill {Maternity}
Kaylee {Newborn}
McCaffrey {Boys}
Mikayla {Model}
Noah {2 Year}
Olivia {3 Year}
Rylan {Newborn}

Those are all the sessions I have left on my computer.  Your CD with print rights is only $50!!!!  Please buy them before next Friday or they will be DELETED forever!!

SHIPPING:  I am having so much trouble with the shipping on your print orders.  Please, this is not my fault. I put the order in next day (after your payment clears), and I do understand (as I hope you do too), that with the Holidays it is running slow.  But this is a little ridiculous.  It should not take something 2 weeks to arrive to someone that lives like 10 minutes down the road from me.  For now on, you will have the option of pick up or shipping.  We will see how the shipping of the new labs I'm trying are and I will do an update on this blog in the next few weeks.

Pregnant women and new mothers:
Please, please, please book your newborn session in ADVANCE!!  If you wait to book a few days, even a week in advance, I may not be able to get you in.  I am booking all through out the year already, and don't miss your spot!

I am currently looking for more models in this division and if this is you, then please email me:
Maternity:
Looking for a beautiful African American that is willing to show off that beautiful pregnant body.  I need this for portfolio building.  I would like to use you for a newborn portfolio building as well.
I need another women (race doesn't matter) who is willing to come in and show off that body as well!
Newborn:
Looking to expand ethnicity.  If this is you, email me.

I still need a boy newborn rep.  I had one, but things fell through.  I need someone that hasn't paid for a newborn session as well.  To inquire on the rep program email me.

Please note, all of the models, and rep program I have will be plastered all on my website, blog, and Facebook, so you have to be comfortable to let me put up the images I take.  A contract will be signed with everything that I do for now on, as well as a model release.  Don't fill it out, can't put up your images, and this goes for regular sessions as well!

All entries for the Toddler Model.  Please note, you HAVE to send in a picture to even be considered.  Commenting on my status will not get you considered, I have to see what child looks like to make a decision.

Okay to work I go back, just like keeping everyone updated!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment