Thursday, January 24, 2013

Little Bitty Changes

So, I am trying to keep my clients and fans updated as possible!!

Sneak peeks on Facebook, and blog sneak peeks, will only be done so, after order has been made.  This will be more hard for me than for you.  I enjoy sharing my creations, and I know you enjoy tagging, and using as profile picture, but all regular sessions from now on out, will come with a in home ordering.  The proof gallery is being tossed out the window, and will only be used for mini sessions.  However, if you are gun ho, on using the proofing system, it will be $35 a week to view your images, and you will have to pay that up front.

Booking sessions.  I am a business, I do not text my clients.  For now on, you can leave your number, or call my home office (334) 479-0256 to book your session and to have a phone pre-consultation.  I will do phone consultations with each client when booking.  Please note, when booking your session, you are required to pay half down of the creative fee to reserve your spot.  I take all debit/credit cards, and Paypal.  The day of the session, you are to bring the rest of the money.  I do accept cash at that time.  You will receive a recipe for everything as well.  If you choose to pay in full, you will receive 15% off of your order.

Print packages are being tossed out the window.  For now on, I will have collections.  Collections will be up to you to make, and you will have the option to add on gift prints of A La Cart.  All of this will be changed up by next week.  Print prices, and product prices are remaining the same though.

The CD for digital images is being tossed out the window as well!  BUT don't fret!  I am introducing my new product Custom Swivel Flash Drive.  They will be encrypted with my logo and colors.  They will have your print release on it, so you don't have to worry about forgetting it, and are easy enough to put on your key chain so you can have your images with you at all time!



These will take place by March!  They will have a slight price difference, but it will not be by much.  They cost a tad bit more for the product than for the CD's, but will be so much easier!!

Session fees are being tossed as well, and a creative fee is taking place.  It takes more than just a "click" to create a beautiful image.  It takes time in prepping for it, setting your mode Manually to capture it almost right, and making art with it in Photoshop.  So, my creative fee is now $75 an hour.  Mini sessions are not available in the pricing anymore, and will only be available for seasonal/specials that I run.

I will also introduce "Charlotte's Babies".  Charlotte's Babies, are for those who can't afford a full session, but would still like to have newborn images, and so forth taken of their child.  For $40, you will receive a 30 minute session.  With newborns, we will only do 2 poses, for children much older, we will only do 2 set ups. This is only my creative fee.

In home ordering will be set up the day of your session.  You will have a change to look at my schedule and see when is best for just one parent to come in.  What is in home ordering?  It is where you will actually view your images for the first time.  You will have an order form, and will place your order the same day.  You will have to pay half down at the time you place your order, and pay for the rest when it comes in.  However, if you see that you do not have the funds at the time to pay for your order, lets discuss my payment plan.

Everyone here's "Professional" and thinks that they can't afford them.  Let me tell you, you CAN afford to have a Professional Photographer.  Cut out buying those $100 Miss Me jeans, or save a little on running to get fast food.  There are corners to take to make it work, and I offer a 0% interest free payment plan.  It's like a layaway plan.  You put a little down, and pay by weekly.  Payment plans on orders have to be paid within a month, or you loose out on your money, and a slight interest fee of 5% will kick in for being late, per week after the initial first 4 weeks.

I only keep sessions on my hard drive for 6 months.  At the end of 6 months, if you wish, you can buy your images for a little fee.  Saying that, it does't mean, not buy anything!

Each month, I will offer an incredible deal!  Right now, you can book a newborn session for only $50, which is $100 savings!!  Sometimes, it will be a % off of your order, or a discounted creative fee.  You never know!

Facebook is no longer my main concern as for marketing.  Make sure to be constantly checking my blog for updates, and specials.  I will update my Facebook still, but this will become my main concern.  I will also be putting together a newsletter that will be mailed.  If you would like to be on that mailing list, please message me your address.

All clients will fill out a New Client Form.   You will also have to sign a release form for now on out, if you want your images on Facebook!

If you should have any questions on my policies, please make sure to email me, or even comment!  Would love to hear feed back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment