Thursday, January 3, 2013

Model Search

I am in search of a Child Model!!  I am looking for a boy and a girl (may choose two of each).  Qualifications:
Must be bubbly, camera hog, smiles a lot, full of laughter, and no melt downs!  Also must be between the age of 3-4 years old.
You must be willing to sign a contract, and a model release form.

I will be using them for all of my mini sessions this year.  Here is a list of mini sessions:
V-Day
Easter
Summer
Halloween (maybe)
Fall
Christmas

You will receive the session of course, and then a $30 print credit, along with a discount off of any other purchases from your session.

Just email a picture to ckingphotography2011@gmail.com.

I will make my decision Saturday morning, so deadline for picture entry is 1/4/2013 at 6:00 PM.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask or comment!  Can't wait to work with you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment