Monday, January 7, 2013

Tabitha and Jimmy {Wedding}

I think this has been one of the best, sweetest, and most emotional Weddings I have ever photographed to date.  When I met Tabitha and Jimmy for our in person consultation, they knew exactly what they wanted and still had some planning and gathering left to do, but from that moment, I knew that they wanted each other.

When photographing a Wedding, some forget why to hire a Pro Photographer.  It isn't the big up bringing, or the show case of the wedding, but catching the love, emotion, the bride and groom as them selves on camera.  I would rather capture true emotion, than a $5000 dress.  That is what they gave to each other.  Emotion.  The wedding wasn't about the fancy bringings  but their love for one another, and the location couldn't of been any better!

I would share the most beautiful thing that Jimmy wrote on his Facebook page the day of his wedding, but that is personal, and if I had permission, I would share, but I will say, it brought tears to my eyes!  It was beautiful!  When I left this Wedding y'all, I was so full of love, and couldn't wait to get to my husband and kiss him and tell him how much I love him!
















How I would love to post every single picture from this Wedding, it would take me days to watermark every image and I don't have that strength!  With saying that, they will be very pleased with their images (I hope)!

Tabitha and Jimmy, thanks for allowing me to be apart of your special day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment