Sunday, January 6, 2013

Tristan {Newborn}

Actual sneak peeks will be posted on the blog now.  I will probably combine an album on my Facebook, but I think blogging is a great way to see your images alone with a story behind them!

Tristan was a three week old newborn <3  He has a big brother and two amazing, loving, parents!  They were troopers during his session and oh so creative!  Mom brought super cute hats and booties, and Dad brought his bowling ball.

When coming to a newborn session, I love when parents bring things that are dear to them.  I've now had baby doll that has been in generations for a newborn session, along with a bow and arrows, bowling ball, baby blankets, and a Dad's pilot helmet along with his Army issued supplies.  It is unique, and it is YOU!  I love it!

Here is a sneak of Tristan!  He is one handsome little man!  And quite a stretcher :)








If you are expecting, and are due soon, don't wait too late to book!  Slots this month are almost booked!!  Newborns are best under 8 days old, but they are considered newborn under 4 weeks old!  I love newborns.  It is my passion.

I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday and I will return back to work in the morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment