Thursday, January 10, 2013

CD Price Change | Charlotte King Photography, Dothan, AL

As many of you know, I am not to keen on selling the CD.  To be honest, I would do away with it, but my clients are completely in love with having the power to have a CD and print as they choose.  I heard your input, and I put it in use.  Prior to tonight this was what the CD price list looked like:
                           20 40 60+
Low $200      $450          $750
Medium            $400     $750           $1500          
High $750     $1500          $2000

Low prints 4x6 images and under, medium prints 8x10 and under, and high prints everything.  Also you were able to take your print release anywhere to print them.  The following are the changes made:


Low         $200                 
Medium    $325                                
High        $450 

The prices include all your images from your session.  BUT, you will only be able to print from two places.  You will have the choice of Mpix.com, or Photorama in Dothan.  It is a HUGE price cut for me.  Now, understand if you buy a low resolution file CD, you can't print bigger than a 4x6.  It will say so on the print release that you get.  

I did a blog about the reason why I do not like to sale the CD.  Here is that link http://belliestotoddlers.blogspot.com/2013/01/2013-price-list-and-new-return-date.html

Also, for purchases and packages over $175, you can purchase your high resolution CD for $125.

That is the newest change, and these prices should be finally set for this year, but however, I can change them at any given time without notification, but I'm very good about notifying you.  

I would like to post a few reminders of some sales:

Regular Session is on sale until 1/15/2013.  This includes my time and talent.  It will include a two week proof gallery as well.  As always, if you order before gallery expires, you will receive a 15% discount!

All prints bigger than an 11x22 (I know it sales 11x14) are half off!  And I have canvas on sale as well!  GREAT sale! Please note canvas take 2-3 weeks to arrive, but they are well worth the wait!  

My class still has spots this Saturday.  It is $50, and will teach you how to use your DSLR.  If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment