Saturday, January 5, 2013

Pageant Season is In!!

I can't believe pageant season has began once again!

  Come grab this amazing deal with me and win a Photogenic category :)

This little beauty won Photogenic in every pageant last season :)  But she is very beautiful!!

For $45 (plus taxes and shipping if you don't want to pick up), you can receive a 20 minute session, on two backdrops, with two 5x7 prints.  I will be running this special all month long!

If you are interested in having your child's hair and make up done, I can provide a MUA for your session with the fabulous Courtney Hall!

This will be my last update tonight, as I am getting in my PJ's and crawling on the couch with my babies!  Please email me at info@belliestotoddlers.com if you are interested in reserving a time and date for your child!

0 comments:

Post a Comment